With the hot weather now upon us it's a good time to remember how to get the most out of your refrigerated displays and keep your food fresher for longer.
1. Make sure there is adequate ventilation around the compressor
(Don't block fresh air intake and allow the warm air to escape from the air vents)
2. Clean the condenser face monthly
3. Don't overload the cabinet
4. Ensure food is cold when it goes in the cabinet
5. Be sure not to cover the vents in the units with plates or trays
Of course it's also crucial to keep your food display cabinets clean to maintain optimum quality and freshness of your food. For more cleaning tips click here